Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Eye Candy Events turns one!

Wow! What a big news week it has been. As a journalist by trade I love big news stories, so in keeping with BIG news, I’m pleased to report Eye Candy Events has turned one!


This time last year, not only was I pregnant with my second daughter, hideously ill with all-day morning sickness and working full-time but, I began working on a little hobby I had and look 12 months later here we are.
To mark the occasion, instead of celebrating with cake (because let's face it, after having my second baby, I'm on a perennial diet!), I want you to meet the people behind the businesses that inspired me to create Eye Candy Events.
Some you will know and who need no introduction as they are the leaders in their fields, and others are women who I am proud to call my friends and who inspire me every day.
Stay tuned - each day this week I will shine the spotlight on a talented woman in business. I have no doubt they will inspire and excite you as much as they have for me.
You’ll hear from a robot programmer, a gorgeous designer, a fabulous fresh new photographer, a custom cake creator, a dessert table designer and undoubtedly Scandinavian's stationery superstar.
What an incredible year. Thank you to each and every one of you for support and encouragement. I am excited about the year ahead and can’t wait to show you what Eye Candy Events is working on next.





Photo credits: Cupcake from here and pink balloons from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment